Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Cancel VAT registration?
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Does the payment date have to match the payslip date?
i have new employee starting next week but still waiting for me PAYE activation code, how will i rep
Is it normal practice if the Principle Chartered/Certified Accountant ask for fee to sign your ACCA
PS Financials ???
Client unaware he was registered as self employed
Accounting for dummies appraoch needed to help understand that to run a small business whilst having
Anyone else had any issues with HMRC reallocating UTRs?
85533 questions and 353805 replies from 27838 members
- Cash injection by shareholder 19 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 255 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 275 4
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 150 3
- PRR 184 11
- corp tax software 334 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,073 54
- Pension Contributions Relief 435 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 456 7
- Which tax box 177 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 127 1
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 93 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 214 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 201 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,441 423
- References for clients 186 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 136 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 94 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 313 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 127 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,294
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 460
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 275
- Franchise income and costs 251
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 163
- Employer's Helpline 157
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 134