Did not Declare on the 2013 Return
Has anyone had any success in reducing the charges?
Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return
I need to repay my training and put a line in my resignation - need help
Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016
Started a company for fun and now having tax issues!
Tax on dividend in my company who is employee in other company
Pre-trading expenditure on purchase of a cafe
Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE)
Query with possible refund but P11d taken into account??
A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible?
I have a ltd Company, and I have a general manager run te company and due to his negligence or error
Switching to flat rate from standard rate
How to apportion carriage & packing between commodity codes?
Close Ltd and be taxed as a sole trader
What software is available to file a corporation tax return for a company that only has investment i
Related party disclosure where expenses are prepayments or income is deferred
Business Set up cost for rental property-Capital or operating cost
Time to change the tone of answers?
Concerned about our accountants advice
Can we make a capital allowances claim for our client.
VAT Geeks - please answer -which VAT rules apply?
89197 questions and 377392 replies from 29431 members
- client can't/won't pay 1,730 33
- Child Benefit Higher Income Tax Charge 55 2
- how much to charge 218 6
- Carrying forward self employment losses 124 5
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 321 16
- Charities and VAT 124 11
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 104 5
- Rental losses 77 2
- EIS reinvestment relief 188 13
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 159 3
- HMRC SA system 81 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,486 53
- Company dividends 858 36
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 173 5
- Simplified use of home - contradiction 73 2
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 84 2
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 839 23
- White van man 995 30
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,387 16
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 764 28
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 897
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 594
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 563
- Latest phishing scam 515
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 368
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 336
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 272
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 193
- Capital allowances in first basis period 173
- Sabbatical payments 167