If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
VAT related to travel operator margin scheme
88127 questions and 370446 replies from 28941 members
- Personal pension 421 9
- Business rates consultancy 250 4
- Wrong tax code 134 6
- Benefit in Kind 226 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 60 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 226 10
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 37 1
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,045 31
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 638 11
- Deferred Tax 455 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 201 1
- You know its over 471 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 240 1
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 141 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 220 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,263 14
- Cocaine anyone? 610 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 140 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 178 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 300 2
- Hive up 508
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 472
- corporate hierarchy 450
- Advice - 288
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 235
- WWOOFers 229
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 215
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 191
- The booking.com con 167
- UK State pension paid in NZ 162