Dissolved company but accountant chasing for previous accounts prep fee.
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company
Agreeing the extent of chattels for SDLT, for sale post April 2014
Service Charge Accountant Career Options
Apparent problem with HMRC software
charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Recovering VAT on previous invoices?
84987 questions and 349694 replies from 27582 members
- Limited company buying a car 143 4
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 260 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 458 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 549 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 171 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 286 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 108 2
- ACCA practice certificates 494 5
- Limited company buying director's car 288 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 76 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 97 1
- WC's and capital allowances 172 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 306 13
- Dress code 1,546 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 479 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 257 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 378 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 473 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 186 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 106 3
- CTA study material 769
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 480
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 396
- Employment related securities question 308
- AIM Stocks and IHT 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 257
- Expat pension contributions? 255
- Trust for Employee 237
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 177
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 147