Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
VAT related to travel operator margin scheme
VAT refund claim from a customer based outside the UK
Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage
I have transferred an incorrect amount from my sterling account to my dollar account and vice versa
Some term time employees leaving part way through the year.
Help? Am I alone in not finding what I want?
88112 questions and 370341 replies from 28933 members
- Cocaine anyone? 68 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,453 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 792 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 419 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 235 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 302 11
- Tax return software for remote working 457 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 495 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 412 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 438 9
- How to purchase business premises? 138 2
- Will I need to resign? 801 10
- Childcare vouchers 150 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 268 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 294 6
- VAT avoidance? 216 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 180 3
- PAYE coding out 173 3
- Follower cases 572 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 450 2
- Hive up 467
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 434
- corporate hierarchy 414
- Advice - 241
- Amortisation of Goodwill 212
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 200
- WWOOFers 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 176
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 174
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 170