Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts
Help with preparing first set of accounts
Paying for staff from other group companies
Newco incorporated to receive a going concern to be funded through shareholder loan
What is the place of supply of a recruitment agency?
Want to make sure what deduction i can make on my expenses
Can you net of invoices raised against invoices received
Non-resident shareholder loan written off in UK Company accounts
Making a month 1 annual payment - FPS's awaiting submission
Do we need to file an extra EPS every month or every week to claim EA?
What's the best way for 2 Ltd companies to buy and share their premises
Have Yearends Been Received Successfully?
The system is not working properly at present
How long is filing an FPS meant to take ?
81075 questions and 326105 replies from 25638 members
- I know ... 1,206 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 677 18
- Tax on principal private residence 214 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 217 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 241 2
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 127 1
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 215 4
- Personal pension contributions 245 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 316 4
- RTI Filing 946 20
- Staff entertaining or not? 252 3
- Sole Trader Start Up- Employment Help 391 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 213 4
- IR35 and working for an EU company 127 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 448 21
- Getting advice from HMRC 652 14
- Tax calc and NIC 214 2
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,834 29
- German wanting to pay UK tax 354 3
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 424 13
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 697
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 469
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 307
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 270
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 242
- growth voucher supplier 216
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 182
- VAT on Gaming Machines 168
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 156
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 154