What has changed? Crie de couer.
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Does the payment date have to match the payslip date?
i have new employee starting next week but still waiting for me PAYE activation code, how will i rep
Is it normal practice if the Principle Chartered/Certified Accountant ask for fee to sign your ACCA
PS Financials ???
Client unaware he was registered as self employed
Accounting for dummies appraoch needed to help understand that to run a small business whilst having
Anyone else had any issues with HMRC reallocating UTRs?
Process and ways to get deduction for lost loan.
All major banks rejected limited company bank account due to poor credit
New to self employed bookkeeping world i'm part qualified CIMA student with many(10+) years exp
85519 questions and 353690 replies from 27831 members
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 851 37
- Pension Contributions Relief 383 12
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 426 18
- Furnished lettings criteria 190 2
- Is this fraud? 383 6
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 80 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 778 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,471 31
- Saying goodbye 474 13
- Tax on private fuel for own car 212 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 1,017 11
- Flat rate scheme 214 3
- Drop box Storage 221 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 284 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,203 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 624 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 422 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 172 2
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 141 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 206 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,276
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 456
- National Insurance 353
- Non Resident 270
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 262
- Franchise income and costs 242
- Hands on experience of Digita 205
- Employer's Helpline 150
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 148
- employment capital allowances 140