To VAT or not to VAT
What was outcome - anyone know?
I can't believe how devastating this treaty is
Can a Landlord of an unfurnished property also Rent Furniture and Appliances to his Tenant ?
Is Incorporation relief better than entrepreneurs relief?
Received funds but cannot allocate to any client
Rental property expenses ...
does anybody here do this/ had any success
Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge?
Loan to associated companies
Changing a residential portfolio to FHL's - will it work?
Can HMRC enquire into a goodwill figure already accepted?
Divdends and a loss
Software to Prepare Group Accounts/Consolidation & IXBRL Tagging
Tuition fees tax implications
Type of Company - CT600
Since moving to Office 365 my Excel Hotlinks don't work
84124 questions and 343358 replies from 27160 members
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,330 18
- Errors in prior year accounts 834 22
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 451 9
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,976 39
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,596 23
- VAT & capitalising 119 3
- Final year's accounts 145 1
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 267 5
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 293 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 309 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 241 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 136 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,974 36
- Invoice Help 247 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 179 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 251 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 236 3
- Sorry ignore me 907 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 588 5
- Free Shares ? 251 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 534
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 193
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 191
- Probiz 178
- Married woman dies owning marital home 168
- What's the market like for temps? 166