Do I file the Corporation tax return with the wrong STRGL ?
Looking for advice and suggestions for a series of papers on reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
Want a simple calculator to show comparisons
Can the director and his brother claim back VAT on their expenses
2012 Corporate Tax Return
suggestion as to what system to run the accounts on
Does anyone know which popular smallbusiness accounts packages have apis?
I have extracted transactions from Sage that are relevant to a specific project via MS Query.
Barclays Bank are providing specialist services to qualified accountants through their eSync Direct
How cancel a registered ltd company that has not done any business at all after a few months of regi
Would anyone be interested if we set up a BTC discussion group on AccountingWEB?
Is the Excel cash book I designed and wrote-up my own work product?
change of director before the accounts be approved
Director refuses to accept my opinion ?
Client working 33% of the time overseas
Client's cousin rejected prior year adjustments
Which LTD co accounts & tax software?
85517 questions and 353683 replies from 27830 members
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 766 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,464 31
- Is this fraud? 300 5
- Saying goodbye 422 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 820 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 196 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 358 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 994 11
- Flat rate scheme 175 3
- Drop box Storage 196 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 274 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,191 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 619 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 136 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 416 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 141 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 366 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 122 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,271
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 454
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 267
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 261
- Franchise income and costs 240
- Hands on experience of Digita 197
- Employer's Helpline 146
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 140
- employment capital allowances 137