be on the look out for fraud dressed up as decision making
free of petty editorial controls and crusty old gits
CIS Subcontractor Problem
Need some help on importing procedures and VAT
A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
DO I charge VAT on loan to sub contractor Ltd Co ?.
How can I find someone who can be nominated?
Confused by Accountant's advice
Receipts & Payment Basis
Threshold you cant pass to pay yourself without having a payroll in a company limited by guarantee.
Purchased goodwill is the tax relief lost on incorporation?
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
amended cT600 within time limit?
Bank Feeds & Cost Allocations to Projects
Simplified CITB levy targeting the middle man?
No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad.
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs&qu
when asset was bought for a charity by employee and reimbursed to him later
91031 questions and 389073 replies from 30231 members
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 61 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,435 21
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 70 1
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 73 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,036 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 380 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 121 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 191 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 111 1
- FPS or EPS 132 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 259 3
- Continuity of Practice 189 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 121 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 311 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,208 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 244 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 161 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 297 10
- Online Downtime 337 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 332 3
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 222
- Construction CIS LLP Company 210
- EPS and CIS deductions 196