thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA
Does interim work require PII cover?
Is "permission to appeal" a licence for judges to act illegally ?
When is VAT charged on educational services?
Client cash balances
how to calcuate break even on a service and project based business
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
RTI late filing penalties for micro employer
Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief
We need information about limited company bank account for Non-Resident directors
Is there a simple way to run a VAT comparison between flat rate & standard VAT?
Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax?
Client has suffered a VAT late filing penalty.
We process around 500 different (small with one or two employees) every month and some weekly
90155 questions and 383648 replies from 29866 members
- Capital Gain? 473 13
- Simple consolidation question 43 1
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 972 27
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 96 4
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 393 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 196 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 231 5
- break even point 556 16
- How much to charge? 121 2
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 69 1
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 122 4
- IHT Query 214 4
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 371 9
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 427 2
- BrightPay 683 22
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 236 3
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 444 8
- Gift or Capital Gain? 380 11
- SDLT on leases 133 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 398 7
- Possible Partnership? 458
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 434
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 424
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 225
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 220
- Clubs and Taxable Income 214
- Income tax on foreign dividends 206
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 206
- New Fangled Penalties 203
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 176