What order should same-day transactions from different accounts be put in?
Any free course or software I can obtain to do self assesment forms for clients?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
VAT flat rate - what date does the business need to leave?
CIS Subcontractor Problem
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
HMRC cancelled a penalty after my appeal. The fault was entirely client's
Tax implications on building an 'office'
They seem to have misinterpreted the legislation
100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year?
Vat on lease
when paid years later by the liquidator
Property business expenses
Tax planning, transferring BTL property to company
GP's Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits - Multiple Practices
91045 questions and 389155 replies from 30237 members
- Transfer of Software to sister company 42 1
- Your comments please 152 4
- CGT history of shares 105 2
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 661 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 182 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 88 2
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 178 2
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 54 1
- Closing my business down 331 20
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 122 1
- Recording Calls 69 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 73 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,277 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,494 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 917 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 74 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 164 2
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 256 3
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 255 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 203 6
- Moving away from CCH software 960
- QROP pension input amounts 446
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 389
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 368
- fraud 292
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 265
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 234
- Construction CIS LLP Company 218
- EPS and CIS deductions 210
- Out of time or not? 193