Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract?
SA return for closing self emloyment
re kandlords abe to offset expesnes incurred when looking for new properties to purchase
Mortgage payments not normally bourne ?
In responding for a request for historical returns, is there any advantage to filing some online
The revenue's factsheet on the Personal Savings Allowance is incorrect - isn't it?
If I live in Bahrain & Provide Services to UK Company Do I VAT Register?
Is a reduced rate of 5% available for conversion to an HMO?
99769 questions and 441145 replies from 34105 members
- Self-assessment statistics 2,464 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 198 5
- Transmission of ISA 46 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 173 2
- Next Move 706 20
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 168 2
- Not renewing AAT 670 9
- CGT of shares gifted 380 6
- New dividend taxation 486 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,795 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 150 1
- Company car v company allowance 276 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 437 9
- Company formation and bank account 431 9
- Owning overseas property 338 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 290 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 271 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 710 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 722 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 274 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 666
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 409
- Property letting & CAs 397
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 395
- 2015 tax year end 394
- FCA regulated company in a small group 346
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 319
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 241
- DTA tie-breaker issue 210
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 204