VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs
Using home as clients registered address
THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES
Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit?
What are the things that need to be accounted for in accrual
How to deal with VAT on Business Premises?
Help us hit 6,000 members in our LinkedIn group – join now!
Looking for software that does Consolidation of Accounts
Can a DLA balance be netted off proceeds of share sale?
Client has already received 13/14 tax refund
can you run buisness from one premises.
Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do
Anyone else still working this week?
Car Benefit in Kind but paying for insurance personally
88164 questions and 370658 replies from 28948 members
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 87 2
- How much does the company pay 678 30
- Anyone else still working this week? 358 10
- AIA 276 18
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 167 5
- Childcare vouchers 322 6
- Using home as clients registered address 77 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 43 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 225 2
- I have done a terrible thing 751 15
- HMRC property income enquiry 341 8
- Not paying accountant 1,855 46
- Cash basis VAT return 96 1
- VAT on Business Premises 94 2
- Consolidation Software 143 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 484 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,028 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,204 32
- LLp Profits 142 5
- two business from one premises 146 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 504
- corporate hierarchy 465
- Advice - 319
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 267
- WWOOFers 259
- The booking.com con 243
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 234
- Cocaine anyone? 221
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 215
- UK State pension paid in NZ 176