Sending letter with calculation and payment to HMRC re undeclared income.
Client has received loan note payment from employer.
Ensuring cash based method is used by sage to calculate VAT
Is it normal to pay at the end of each month or can it be staggered
Claiming VAT and missing receipts
Sole trader with pending court case - should they incorporate?
Contractor wants to make deductions unnecessarily
A prospective client needs some advice
File original accounts to Co's Hse for CIC?
What's with the ever increasing number of know it alls?
Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic
Can an employee pay back a loan via salary sacrifice?
CGT implications on extracting Factory from Trading Company
Consequences of sending a P45 to HMRC that should have gone last tax year
86480 questions and 359967 replies from 28276 members
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 444 6
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 64 2
- Loan notes payment of principal and interest 51 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 190 2
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 202 5
- are receipts needed? 208 7
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 457 27
- Sage 50 177 2
- New accountant 215 5
- sole trader - operating under cis 222 7
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,950 65
- Tax case refeence request 109 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 785 28
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 228 4
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,907 29
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 243 5
- Working out a daily rate 178 5
- Auto enrolment 1,248 13
- Payroll dates 142 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 288 8
- Skandia using wrong address 1,575
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 872
- International interest certificate 483
- NOVA 338
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 260
- Management expenses for investment company 230
- Bonus Bonds 229
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 228
- Help with tax codes on Sage 173
- Capital reduction 165