Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees
Can losses be offset against other rental profits?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
Transferring DLA between Directors
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC says no need to register for PAYE
Late EPS & final submission problems
According to Moneysoft
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
HMRC won’t agree to striking off
Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting
Should we mention (or should we not) that someone has a criminal conviction when writing to a new ac
97953 questions and 430007 replies from 33376 members
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 100 1
- Stumped - IHT 83 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 396 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 462 11
- Tips on meals 122 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,276 33
- Credit management tools 105 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 104 2
- property capital gains 101 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 765 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 366 7
- CGT and primary residence 148 1
- Marriage Allowance 242 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,141 12
- S455 and February year ends 302 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 873 18
- Closing down loss-making company 442 5
- S.455 Tax again 283 3
- New Build 337 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 375 4