WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS
wHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE TAX WHEN YOU SELL 40% SHARE HOLDING IN YOUR STATR UP COMPANY FOR APPR
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Can i claim fr the initial cost of a vehicle as well as a depreciation rate?
Can I calculate a total amount I can claim on my freelance tax relief for running business from home
Claiming back some of your household running costs - Rent
Separating business for VAT purposes
Working from home - time apportionment
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
For a sole trader, is it a requirement for the bank account used for business to be an actual busine
How to provide any receipt in your accounting software when the expenses are via direct debit?
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
My husband has been working as a painter-decorator for a while
85544 questions and 353912 replies from 27842 members
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 174 4
- capital gains on PPR 231 13
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 347 13
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 153 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,781 441
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 128 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,285 62
- Company expansion 79 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 368 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 489 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 515 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,472 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 240 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 166 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 151 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 293 9
- PRR 365 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 405 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 317 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 441 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 369
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 261
- Hands on experience of Digita 214
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 165
- employment capital allowances 161
- CIS paid under reg 9 157