spread capital items input tax over a longer period
Can you trade under a different name
Can the AIA be used against a truck (Toyota Hilux)?
Recovery of National Insurance Contributions for overseas client
personal tax client purchased carbon credits, now worthless
partnership selling business
Sole trader to husband and wife partnership and tax liability
Company director salary of £7500 not registered with PAYE for employers.
Leaving from Southampton. Where's the Customs office?
Renting property from self and co owner
can I choose not to claim CA this year or it has to be claimed?
Can concert tickets and poetry books really be a deductible expense?!
underpaid taxes included in tax code
If somebody works full time on their rental business can the income ever be classed as trading incom
Can a claim be made for business mileage costs that exceed 45p per mile?
Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount
77158 questions and 304399 replies from 23736 members
- Checking a contract 277 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 292 15
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 714 9
- Altered PAYE cheque 208 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 148 7
- VAT on garage rent 313 14
- Value-shifting 52 1
- Pattern for CTA 201 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 439 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 76 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 198 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 225 5
- EBT 173 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 160 8
- Giving a seminar 523 28
- Joint Filing Help 100 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,224 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 251 2
- Writing off bad debts 181 4
- Added years superannuation 59 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,202
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 600
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 404
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 310
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 191
- Agent fees to sell business 186
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 180
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 160
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 158