Residence in UK
prepaid item being surcharged
Company making a loss on paper but is making money, can it declare a dividend?
S455 and loans between related companies
Client made substantial gain from the sale of a foreign property.
Lots of things to sort out
Importing a product from Australia to sell in the UK
Is unlisted loan stock eligible for IHT business relief?
What is the best way to do this please ?
He as avoided paying debt
let property is re-mortgaged to release cash
I got a client which has made a little bit of mess with the accounting side of the business.
Incorporation of sole trader and likely effect on mortgage application
71718 questions and 273894 replies from 21152 members
- Client with health probs and outstanding SA tax 368 8
- Fees again...am I going mad?? 2,933 38
- Property owned privately 170 1
- Is twitter just for twits or does it have a useful purpose ? 149 4
- What would you quote? 177 7
- Client claims this isn't salary 1,803 29
- Set up a company pension 292 1
- ICB certificate... any benefits? 148 1
- Tax on Mortgage & Lifestyle Protection Policy 135 1
- Professional Clearance 376 9
- In need of a solicitor specializing on HMRC work. 320 5
- Thinking of purchasing Keytime software 432 9
- offshore internet business, uk bank and paypal account. Tax requirements 214 4
- UK Tax Residence Certificate for a UK Limited Company 63 2
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 162 1