can you do a tax return just based on verbal instruction
Election when moving into care home
Abbreviated Accounts for Companies House
sell time or knowledge???
If I charge £300 for accountancy and client pays £350, do I need to declare the £50 gift?
Client has formally provided a loan and receives monthly repayments
Why should I pay tax on interest paid when it is compensation for previous interest charged?
Cap Allowance advice on Bio Boiler in dwelling?
Can the loss be offset for NI ?
Questions 15 to 19
dividend allowance - overseas dividends?
CGT page, PPR sold at a loss
Reclassifying vehicles previously treated as motor vehicles for capital allowances to plant & ma
99926 questions and 442171 replies from 34173 members
- HMRC Discovery powers 199 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 618 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 95 2
- Paying Son 398 15
- Employers NI allowance 309 3
- Which time limits apply? 373 4
- Client Paperwork Retention? 367 10
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 151 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 283 3
- Just checking re PSA 244 1
- Reimbursing director travel costs 325 4
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,496 7
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,531 19
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 333 2
- Friday Question 588 7
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 434 8
- Independent Examination work programme 163 2
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 550 9
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 316 2
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 225 7
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 493
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 263
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 254
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 246
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 232
- Apprenticeship Levy 228
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 220
- Capital Gains personal representatives 207
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 193