Is this compensation taxable?
On day one of its accounting period a trading company has taken over (for no cost) a bank account fo
Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
What is the process behind issuing dividend how does it all stack up?
Foreign Currency, Non-Doms and Remittance basis
will tax treatment now influence VAT treatment post incorporation
Who's the most technical member?
R185 in final year of administration - income treated as paid
Claiming salary pre incorporation
Salary was credited to DLA but no P14 filed
Non-resident employer & employee
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Making a provision for a refund made after the end of the CT period, under Cash Accounting rules
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Can the interest cost be offset
77216 questions and 304796 replies from 23758 members
- Fixed asset registers 306 10
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 360 7
- Tech Champion of the Year 264 6
- Xmas party 133 1
- Just because it's Friday 305 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,362 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 159 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 109 4
- Capital Allowances 166 4
- equipment rental 221 10
- Acquisition by company 123 5
- Non sequitur 544 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,506 23
- R&D on products not sold 101 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 936 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 198 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 647 9
- Transfer of land to family members 104 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 594 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 226 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,369
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 243
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 185
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 169
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141