Private medical insurance paid thorugh company at no cost to company
What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment?
Dividend level requiring completion of self assessment
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
You know its over but do you always make it official
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
88124 questions and 370405 replies from 28938 members
- Am I getting Soft?? 40 4
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 461 14
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 76 1
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,278 8
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,248 13
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 984 29
- You know its over 401 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 523 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 256 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 205 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 195 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 312 3
- Cocaine anyone? 552 8
- Late Registration for VAT 505 13
- EIS/SEIS 167 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 290 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 438 5
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 746 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 581 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 606 4
- Hive up 498
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 466
- corporate hierarchy 447
- Advice - 282
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 230
- WWOOFers 225
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 212
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 209
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 188
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 185