I have worked for a firm on a self employed basis and never signed a restrictive agreement
Scaffolding added to total yearly (2013/2014) expenses instead of being filled with CIS monthly retu
Can sole traders claim pension tax relief at source, or only through self-assessment?
Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement
Just received a student loan deduction notification which should have been applied to February'
What software deals with this
Can a director take a dividend and credit his directors loan.
Any AccountingWEB members who have utilised the scheme?
Advice on incorporation of a partnership
Footballers Testimonials Taxable?
Can Film Actors use Averaging - Helpsheet 234
Sole Trader advertising his own company
We are purchasing some equipment from an employee
Final Submission Box Ticked by 5th or 19th?
Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty
Are there any add-ons for Quotes/Invoicing & POs?
The online form demands an account in the company's name
90307 questions and 384602 replies from 29926 members
- Film Actors - Averaging? 246 7
- can I approach clients ? 81 4
- Do sole traders qualify for tax relief at source on pension contributions? 46 1
- BrightPay 865 25
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,404 87
- Goodie bag 1,273 48
- Budget 2015 predictions 483 12
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 265 11
- Charities and VAT? 116 5
- Directors loan - no longer a director 500 10
- CIS monthly returns 54 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 524 6
- Husband Wife let property 290 7
- Secure document exchange 499 5
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 158 2
- VAT registration 75 1
- Quickbooks Online 172 3
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 471 4
- Dividends against directors loan 140 1
- Sponsorship/ Advertising 135 1
- Possible Partnership? 631
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 511
- New Fangled Penalties 436
- Fuming! 340
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 312
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 249
- Outsource Data Entry 229
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 228
- Moving away from CCH software 217
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 169