Capital allowances and benefits position
Owner director wants to buy one to work on the move, but I seem to remember reading that they were t
Looking for advice for software
To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Vat on total value?
Do you build your own application or just recommend off shelf packages you are familiar with.
Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
recovery of S455 on informal winding
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
81095 questions and 326216 replies from 25643 members
- Share restructure 290 11
- Paperless office question 83 4
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 365 7
- Warning about Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) 878 5
- Stock Valuation 113 1
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 456 14
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,882 30
- Corporation tax due and repayable 72 1
- IR35 and working for an EU company 163 2
- Newsletter 214 4
- Business Challenges 491 11
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 408 10
- £2000 Employment Allowance 252 2
- Is an iPad a taxable benefit? 265 4
- dividends, shares, waivers 1,130 15
- Using a PO Box address 126 4
- Capital Gains Query 158 2
- Late filing fees - worth appealing? 345 2
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 443 7
- Unknown cash receipt 1,633 12
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 719
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 489
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 323
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 320
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 258
- growth voucher supplier 230
- VAT on Gaming Machines 199
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 195
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 162
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 162