Can amortization relief be claimed
UK company with oner abroad seeks to tax for second non uk company through uk
Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
Is it allowable as a pension deduction?
Non-filing notice received from HMRC but EPS sucessfully submitted
Can client deduct such an amount given his rent is very high?
Is it possible to delete a customer from sage
two in the last week...
How will you account for the Employment Allowance?
How far back can HMRC go for a late registration?
How to declare and tax excess vouchers given.
How to stop a client over writing a formula
Help - cant find contra entry in tools
Entries on SATR for Non Dom with unremitted income < £2k
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
77159 questions and 304410 replies from 23737 members
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 187 9
- JIEB Exams 129 1
- RTI 83 1
- Christmas party 95 1
- Am i Liable? 103 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 737 10
- Checking a contract 289 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 309 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 227 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 156 7
- VAT on garage rent 322 14
- Value-shifting 62 1
- Pattern for CTA 206 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 448 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 83 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 223 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 240 5
- EBT 177 1
- Giving a seminar 528 28
- Joint Filing Help 110 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,207
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 607
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 405
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 313
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 192
- Agent fees to sell business 188
- Alphabet shares 188
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 181
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 173
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 162