QBA r na deception on the public
OLD FARTS------THEY SPEND ALL DAY ON AWEB
Business use of home cost for low profit traders
Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop?
Allowable or Disallowable expense
YEAR AWARD Cresswell J for outstanding bitchiness
How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC
Legal issues and tax planning
Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place
Shortened year end but Accounts still done to original date
Transfer of Software to sister company
Is there VAT on Royal Mail fees for parcels sent abroad?
If a transaction is reversed same day, is it significant?
What order should same-day transactions from different accounts be put in?
Auto enrolment nominated contacts
Charity expanding but new location wants to remain separate financially
Needing a few tips on how to strike off my .Ltd
Any free course or software I can obtain to do self assesment forms for clients?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
VAT flat rate - what date does the business need to leave?
CIS Subcontractor Problem
91061 questions and 389210 replies from 30242 members
- get an accountant not an unqulified accounting clerk 28 2
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 59 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 43 2
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 465 13
- CGT history of shares 186 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 147 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 193 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 337 6
- CGT on sale of let property 128 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 188 2
- how do i get UTR 150 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 94 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 242 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 142 1
- Your comments please 318 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 198 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 136 2
- EIS 200 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 138 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 119 2
- Moving away from CCH software 970
- QROP pension input amounts 454
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 399
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 385
- fraud 307
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 285
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 247
- Construction CIS LLP Company 232
- EPS and CIS deductions 226
- Out of time or not? 213