What will this mean for you and your clients?
Can we get PPR on a big garden?
Husband and wife jointly hold one share, when it comes to dividend voting, can husband waive his rig
Confused as to the best way to pay myself
How many calls have you had this week
CGT on shares returned
Payment received 3 months before completion
My company failed to include VAT on invoices when it should have been - now I am trying to reclaim i
Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse.
Is there an option to tax and would we do this?
Any reason why directors should not receive redundancy pay?
RTI earnings for 2013/14 employee leaver overtstated
How familiar are accountants with community interest companies?
Does a Private Investment Company attract corporation tax if it's only income is the dividend p
What would be a fair price to pay to audit a small company's accounts?
VAT Threshold, 2nd company?
Does an estate agent need to fill in form vat 5L?
84186 questions and 343807 replies from 27182 members
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,657 27
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 266 6
- Child tax credits 187 4
- transitioning payroll 86 2
- Deduction from Salary 106 4
- Car leasing scheme 209 1
- One off meeting new client 1,338 12
- 12 Pay Problems 149 2
- PITA client 537 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 451 11
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 588 15
- Right to waive dividend 116 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 117 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,433 34
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,741 29
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 135 2
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 347 9
- R&D tax credit claim 297 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 672 10
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,287 20
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 615
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 339
- Cancelled 298
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 272
- Probiz 261
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 211
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 196
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 162