Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC says no need to register for PAYE
According to Moneysoft
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
HMRC won’t agree to striking off
Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting
Should we mention (or should we not) that someone has a criminal conviction when writing to a new ac
Why oh why can't the online filing CT600 just ignore £1-2 rounding errors?
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
97935 questions and 429929 replies from 33372 members
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 578 5
- VAT disaggregation 180 3
- What are HMRC implying? 555 2
- HMRC having technical difficulties 338 11
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 72 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 44 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 186 4
- Right To Manage Company 118 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 882 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 181 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 815 7
- VAT Flat Rate 336 1
- BrightPay quirks 383 6
- Closing down loss-making company 257 3
- AccountingWEB survey 474 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,158 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 823 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 315 1
- Mortgage Reference 707 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,412 50