A client sells patterns for making things.
thought the card surcharge had been banned....
Delivery charges Zero Rated VAT
I want to buy a business that opperates with zero rated vat, it is currently registered as a vat com
Sending letter with calculation and payment to HMRC re undeclared income.
Client has received loan note payment from employer.
Ensuring cash based method is used by sage to calculate VAT
Is it normal to pay at the end of each month or can it be staggered
Claiming VAT and missing receipts
Sole trader with pending court case - should they incorporate?
86492 questions and 360065 replies from 28283 members
- Property Expenses - Allowable 255 3
- SA302's anyone?? 134 6
- Professional Clearance 370 13
- Cheque alternative - letter to HMRC re undeclared income 231 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,053 13
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,206 34
- do i pay vat when buying a business 346 21
- VAT errors 108 3
- Introduction of Goodwill 761 15
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 159 5
- VAT & Landlords 255 7
- are receipts needed? 419 13
- Capital reduction 197 1
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 300 1
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 145 4
- CIC accounts submission 176 4
- Zero Rated Catering delivery charges 135 5
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 637 21
- New accountant 604 9
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 251 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,594
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 887
- International interest certificate 495
- NOVA 352
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 260
- Management expenses for investment company 247
- Bonus Bonds 243
- Help with tax codes on Sage 190
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 154
- Clogged Losses 152