asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting
Is trial balance required to enter opening balance in Sage
Can a taxable loss be surrendered from a holding company to the subsidiary
Invoices raised after company dissolution
Transfer of a trade without assets
Request to sign off my ACCA Practising Certificate
What do you expect the Chancellor to be announcing tomorrow?
Certificate of residence for India
97911 questions and 429818 replies from 33360 members
- Mortgage Reference 424 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,246 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,113 29
- New Build 100 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 80 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 717 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 98 1
- USA Tax Query 257 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 408 5
- last minute request 600 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 308 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 341 7
- Personal Tax 574 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 378 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 628 18
- Corrupt Excel File 688 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,005 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 297 2