If a transaction is reversed same day, is it significant?
What order should same-day transactions from different accounts be put in?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
CIS Subcontractor Problem
A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
Old Accountant thought P35 would be fine
Can a customer ask for a retrospective discount credit note back in cash?
Overseas company shopping from the UK and VAT
Error Message When trying to Print P60's
Vat on lease
SAGE - Can I filter a report that can show me suppliers/customers that have been inactive for the la
Tax planning, transferring BTL property to company
What clearances are obtined when forming a holding company
If you had your way, what would HMRC look like?
Goods made and sold from EC country but invoiced from UK
He's on crutches.
91043 questions and 389143 replies from 30236 members
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 81 1
- Recording Calls 15 1
- Closing my business down 274 18
- Your comments please 84 2
- CGT history of shares 35 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 38 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 46 1
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 139 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,267 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,488 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 905 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 54 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 149 2
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 174 1
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 239 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 625 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 244 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 199 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 156 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 315 4
- Moving away from CCH software 958
- QROP pension input amounts 445
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 388
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 366
- fraud 289
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 264
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 233
- Construction CIS LLP Company 217
- EPS and CIS deductions 208
- Out of time or not? 190