asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting
Is trial balance required to enter opening balance in Sage
Can a taxable loss be surrendered from a holding company to the subsidiary
Invoices raised after company dissolution
Transfer of a trade without assets
Request to sign off my ACCA Practising Certificate
What do you expect the Chancellor to be announcing tomorrow?
Certificate of residence for India
Revenue recognition treatment question surrounding voucher indirectly received
97907 questions and 429798 replies from 33359 members
- Xerocon 2016 1,019 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,192 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 236 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 250 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 598 12
- Personal Tax 499 11
- USA Tax Query 175 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 299 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 353 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 415 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 180 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 344 4
- last minute request 523 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46