what ways are there to make them reduntant
watch out for fraud dressed up as judicial decision making
Is there any way the PAYE Code Number can be amended manually?
can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution?
How do I raise and account for invoices for services I provide to Irish clients?
Which payroll software?
offset cash against investment or
A limited company set up to help the community and make money.
Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties?
Working in Australia and using allowance in UK?
I changed a stock code, and now get 'Invalid Stock code warnings
Definition of "agency" fuzzy to me - anyone else?
Transfer of stock from one ltd company to another ltd company
PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager - Updates?
Is the annual money laundering payment tax allowable
Do waiting days build up while on holiday leave?
VAT reclaim on costs incurred for VAT exempt services
VAT rules on sales invoice, recharging costs relating to foreign travel
VAT rules on Compensation invoice to EU company
91196 questions and 389878 replies from 30291 members
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 36 1
- Clients 900 18
- Companies House 88 2
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,018 12
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 257 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 118 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 236 4
- Double entry 106 3
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 295 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 120 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 514 11
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 143 3
- SAGE winforecast 242 1
- Trust 111 1
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 76 1
- Reverse charge on services between UK and IE 84 1
- Disclosure on Cessation Accounts 190 1
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 143 3
- printer paper for Certificate of Incorporation 254 5
- I'm losing the will to live... 249 1
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 531
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 465
- EPS and CIS deductions 325
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 309
- Construction CIS LLP Company 298
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 294
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 258
- Overdrawn director account 216
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 203
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 195