A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
DO I charge VAT on loan to sub contractor Ltd Co ?.
How can I find someone who can be nominated?
Confused by Accountant's advice
Receipts & Payment Basis
Threshold you cant pass to pay yourself without having a payroll in a company limited by guarantee.
Purchased goodwill is the tax relief lost on incorporation?
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
amended cT600 within time limit?
Bank Feeds & Cost Allocations to Projects
Simplified CITB levy targeting the middle man?
No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad.
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs&qu
Casual Frieday Question
when asset was bought for a charity by employee and reimbursed to him later
Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change?
My client has 3 sepearate businesses and he has a man who works for all three, is he self employed?
What PAYE do we operate for an overseas employee?
91027 questions and 389047 replies from 30229 members
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 177 3
- FPS or EPS 41 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 755 31
- Personal allowance 656 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 151 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,908 16
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 110 2
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 425 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,108 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 299 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 383 10
- VAT on employee loan 300 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 957 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 166 2
- Accountants website 397 5
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 175 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 491 8
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 109 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 124 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,419 20
- Moving away from CCH software 941
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 315
- fraud 274
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 244
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 202
- EPS and CIS deductions 189