Residence in UK
UK company will be providing services exclusively to an EU customer
Is there anything to be done
prepaid item being surcharged
struggling with this one!!
Company making a loss on paper but is making money, can it declare a dividend?
Is a director who holds 33% of a company connected to that company?
S455 and loans between related companies
Client made substantial gain from the sale of a foreign property.
error in tax coding
Lots of things to sort out
Client no longer needs contractor status
ACCA Continuity of Practice
Reporting requirements for quarterly payrolls
How does VAT work in this example?
Journals forTransfer of equipment on incorporation
Is anyone having trouble claiming CIS tax refunds?
71583 questions and 273167 replies from 21084 members
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 106 2
- What accounts production software do you use? 590 24
- Exporting goods to a private individual in Norway 96 3
- how to compact an address in Sage Report Designer 86 1
- Claiming Homes Expenses 284 3
- No remuneration for contractor 207 6
- Companies House filing fee 158 3
- Lets Start Campaigns to get HMRC to act more efficiently 194 8
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 158 1
- Can dividends be issued despite a loss? 291 2
- Low cost website 550 16
- Bed and brekfasting loans 635 15
- Form or registration required for NIC and PAYE if company in losses? 177 5
- TAXATION magazine postal delivery problems 150 3
- Connected Persons and Incorporation 236 9