Remember how popular filofaxes were? Are they still used?
HMRC letter re High Income Child Benfit Charge
VAT on cashback card handling fees
UK fashion company organises events in Paris. Should they charge VAT?
do Tax Credits follow the IT treatment
Flat rate scheme to beginning of quarter
See here - other professions are against HMRC taking money ....
What is the tax treatment of a foreign Premium Distribution
Can anyone help with what is required to make this claim.
Sale of part of IT business and assets
Delay in Companies House receiving there information via the HMRC joint filing ???
Other Fixed Asset - Investments?
There's a prize for the best one...
How to run several sites for the same customer
Recommendations needed for best time recording software
Offset training against tax
Am I an idiot or are these unnecessarily complicated & confusing?
Employee did not work her notice period
84803 questions and 348289 replies from 27479 members
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 201 8
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 87 4
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 449 13
- Your fondest calculator memories 829 32
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 173 5
- Capital or revenue expense? 158 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 253 11
- Vat threshold issues 342 9
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 161 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 630 13
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 330 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 817 12
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 716 15
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 862 18
- Who can I refer leads to? 500 11
- Quickbooks Online stock 33 1
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 172 4
- Growing pains 445 8
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 436 7
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 220 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 459
- CTA study material 433
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 307
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 292
- Pre incorp expenses 285
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 249
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 237
- Slight twist on employment related securities 215
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 197
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 186