Can a director take a dividend and credit his directors loan.
Any AccountingWEB members who have utilised the scheme?
Advice on incorporation of a partnership
Footballers Testimonials Taxable?
Can Film Actors use Averaging - Helpsheet 234
Sole Trader advertising his own company
We are purchasing some equipment from an employee
Final Submission Box Ticked by 5th or 19th?
Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty
Are there any add-ons for Quotes/Invoicing & POs?
The online form demands an account in the company's name
Can a small company submit it's FPS on 6th March and avoid a penalty?
90297 questions and 384555 replies from 29923 members
- Goodie bag 1,024 34
- Dividends against directors loan 35 1
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 81 1
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,347 87
- Sponsorship/ Advertising 102 1
- Output tax for retailer 283 7
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 339 7
- Budget 2015 predictions 396 8
- Back-dated VAT 133 2
- VAT registration 162 4
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 214 7
- Company reorganisation 240 3
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 434 8
- Loss carryback 203 6
- Sole trader and VAT 107 1
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 142 1
- Film Actors - Averaging? 172 5
- Physiotherapy And Vat 275 8
- How do I save face? 782 12
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 225 3
- Possible Partnership? 625
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 510
- New Fangled Penalties 433
- Fuming! 313
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 311
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 246
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 226
- Outsource Data Entry 223
- Moving away from CCH software 213
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 163