Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
Canadian RPB consolidation not reflected in List 3
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Change from Umbrella to Limited
Client just advised me that he has had a company car
PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation?
Will new LLP tax rules encourage accounting firms to become limited companies?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
81265 questions and 327218 replies from 25730 members
- Sage Instant Accounts 51 2
- LLP members share of profits 542 31
- VAT Registration 296 4
- VAT Option to tax 412 13
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 123 1
- Value pricing 2,556 101
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 109 3
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 138 5
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 257 4
- husband and wife dividends 348 10
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,161 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,174 18
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 97 2
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 65 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,963 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 153 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 94 2
- Business travel apps 142 3
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 89 2
- Secondment expenses 112 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 898
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 631
- Free Tax Legislation? 391
- Director Loan account operation 389
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 312
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 310
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 282
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 215
- Paye procedures for CVA 215
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 174