VAT helpline not very helpful in choosing a flat rate
Can anyone help with my excel problem?
A director leaving in month 1 seems to pay huge NI
Output VAT on insurance claims
A client who has been self employed as a CIS worker is moving to a limited company
Is this allowable for corporation tax
Loss carry back in opening years
A VAT conundrum on Amazon "credits"
Accountant’s certificate of confirmation
I am trying to research a property sales and purchases in 1988-1990 what details can i get from land
should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles?
Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
81280 questions and 327263 replies from 25733 members
- Ex Gratia payments 46 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 212 3
- Director leaving in month 1 67 1
- S162 and Capital Allowances 106 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 116 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 167 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 167 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 154 4
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 170 6
- IHT - clawback of BPR 40 1
- EIS - connection through employment 86 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 230 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 38 1
- CIS and Close Company 77 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 220 4
- Secondment expenses 148 3
- VAT Option to tax 439 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 115 4
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 109 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 135 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 904
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 636
- Free Tax Legislation? 397
- Director Loan account operation 396
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 328
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 316
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 222
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 180