No longer employed by company but gets a pension.
do high court judgements register at home like CCJ?
Allowance for being out of the office for more than 10 hours - has anyone heard of this?
does an accountancy practice require a consumer credit licence
Any consequences apart from interest of unjustified reduction?
so if there is a loss you don't have to claim it?
Looking for an easy method to track TB movement for Management Accounts
Just a quick question
How do I manage the transfer of shares upon 1 ltd co buying shares of another
I think its a simple question!
Client's wife is director of his company and got £7,068 salary and £14,700 dividends (net of ta
Not registered for VAT here
Can I write the VAT number on a standard receipt (assuming I was charged VAT)and turn the receipt in
We're on a mission to find the cheesiest, most fun and festive ties and earrings among our memb
Anybody else been hit by these crooks
What naming convention do you use for electronic files
Tradesman client in poor health involved in something dodgy
77313 questions and 305451 replies from 23795 members
- Reducing payments on account 176 5
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 1,323 38
- Property Rental Partnership? 174 8
- Jury Service 221 9
- tax relief on training 216 5
- Helping client to buy business with property opted to tax. 257 8
- Benefit in Kind? 50 1
- Boffin of the Year 1,091 30
- File naming best practice 444 17
- Disturbance allowance? 158 3
- Fixed asset registers 944 19
- Being sued due to monthly fees 1,512 21
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 1,095 19
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,890 28
- Tradesman client in poor health involved in something dodgy 584 18
- Non sequitur 1,468 18
- Corporate Residency and Registering 62 1
- Do we need a Consumer Credit Licence? 102 1
- Do you have to claim PPR? 202 5
- Vat Receipts 214 6