What is the procedure involved here?
Changing ownership percentage - tennants in common
Father is operating as a sole trader wants to transfer as a going concern to son who wants to run th
Just gone in as an interim to a company whose year end was July 14.
View of HMRC on two “annual” payments
What wall mounted monitor?
Can we get a certificate for non domicile UK status
Flat Rate VAT - capital reclaim, hire purchase (owned at end)
Interim Accountants through Ltd co basis
Annual Accounting Period - companies house
How should films rights be accounted for on the Balance Sheet
Could you double check my understanding please
Tenants in common. Restriction of interest relief?
ex-gratia payment to limited company
Agnet says most of it's not taxable - but can't explain
Does UK resident need to declare property income "exempt from tax" in Cyprus?
How should the company set up for VAT from the start.
90262 questions and 384361 replies from 29914 members
- Physiotherapy And Vat 60 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 423 5
- Directors loan - no longer a director 201 2
- Why .... 655 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 890 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 519 12
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 406 5
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 261 6
- Relevant life plan 284 7
- Flat Rate Job Expenses 136 2
- Business Transfer Father to Son 87 1
- Gift between companies 56 1
- Pylon compensation - what am I missing? 440 7
- Annual director payments for a small limited company 314 7
- Jointly owned property 291 6
- Interim Accountants through Ltd co basis 168 1
- Going to miss CT filing deadline 164 2
- Categories on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 284 4
- Flat Rate VAT - reclaiming VAT on Capital Purchase (bought on lease hire) 172 4
- The return 1,027 28
- Possible Partnership? 584
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 495
- New Fangled Penalties 396
- Clubs and Taxable Income 319
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 291
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 245
- Loans to other companies 236
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 207
- Outsource Data Entry 194
- Moving away from CCH software 191