VAT claim on Bath tub, commod, WC, bidet, shower tray
Routes into accountancy
Is your networked printer a security risk?
Cannot get my pivot tables to share on other users machines.
Client accepts big ol' annual tax savings....but
sale of employment related shares
Two directors wish to divide company equally- what are tax implications ?
looking advice on returns for a small family busness
Is it a split year treatment OR UK residence for whole year
Basic PAYE tools will not let me enter previous months data after taking the payroll in house.
Capital allowances on residential property?
Buying and selling whilst in care home
ITA 2007 s975 tax ceritficates-do they require taxpayer's name?
Latest books/guides on accounting for doctor and dentists
Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients
Do I take the percentage from the net pay
Protocol to be followed for professional clearance
I have Office 2010 on Windows 7 and have just bought a new laptop
92758 questions and 399017 replies from 30994 members
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 696 9
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 143 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 926 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,658 49
- Allocation of income from property 374 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 108 1
- bookkeeping system 302 5
- Outstanding Loans 82 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 172 5
- Business trips - director and family 113 1
- Company van paid by director 186 2
- Private company division 195 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 231 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 376 9
- US share sale - income or capital 99 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,423 12
- flat rate scheme 1,118 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 156 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 247 2
- Before I call employers helpline 343 2