Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract?
SA return for closing self emloyment
re kandlords abe to offset expesnes incurred when looking for new properties to purchase
Mortgage payments not normally bourne ?
In responding for a request for historical returns, is there any advantage to filing some online
The revenue's factsheet on the Personal Savings Allowance is incorrect - isn't it?
If I live in Bahrain & Provide Services to UK Company Do I VAT Register?
Is a reduced rate of 5% available for conversion to an HMO?
99769 questions and 441149 replies from 34107 members
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,184 22
- What's the best software for this? 403 3
- Next Move 732 21
- Email encryption 1,397 14
- Zoho Books 166 1
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 239 3
- Self-assessment statistics 2,489 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 308 5
- Transmission of ISA 136 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 219 2
- Not renewing AAT 686 9
- CGT of shares gifted 389 6
- New dividend taxation 534 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,818 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 184 1
- Company car v company allowance 311 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 444 9
- Company formation and bank account 466 9
- Owning overseas property 372 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 295 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 673
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 412
- Property letting & CAs 405
- 2015 tax year end 401
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 399
- FCA regulated company in a small group 349
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 324
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 244
- Costly Accounting Software contract 229
- DTA tie-breaker issue 221