Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Has anyone else had this happen?
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
How to calculate when Director's loan account fluctuates
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
HMRC Password System Failure
Client wants to transfer his shares in his private company to another company also owned by him.Can
Income of UK resident from Non-resident trust
Taxi Driver "Cost of goods bought for resale or goods used"
Personal tax payable by Portuguese resident
Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment
Could a husband wife partnership be an alternative to a Ltd Co
What will more digitalisation of tax do for us or for our clients?
Entering capital gain on tax return re income from company after MVL
Transfer of a trade without assets
How do I amend a 2010/11 self assessment return on paper?
97900 questions and 429725 replies from 33354 members
- Xerocon 2016 818 13
- Personal Tax 201 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,865 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 240 2
- Mortgage Reference 172 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 156 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,177 45
- Practical experience 851 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 434 9
- VAT 307 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 220 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 188 1
- last minute request 295 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 503 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 86 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 465 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 130 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 282 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 670 6