On day one of its accounting period a trading company has taken over (for no cost) a bank account fo
Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
What is the process behind issuing dividend how does it all stack up?
Foreign Currency, Non-Doms and Remittance basis
will tax treatment now influence VAT treatment post incorporation
Who's the most technical member?
R185 in final year of administration - income treated as paid
Claiming salary pre incorporation
Salary was credited to DLA but no P14 filed
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Making a provision for a refund made after the end of the CT period, under Cash Accounting rules
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Hanging on - beyond a joke..
Can the interest cost be offset
77215 questions and 304777 replies from 23758 members
- Acquisition by company 73 5
- Non sequitur 499 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,420 23
- Just because it's Friday 124 3
- R&D on products not sold 80 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 816 13
- Tech Champion of the Year 216 5
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 187 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 608 9
- Capital Allowances 102 2
- Transfer of land to family members 68 2
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 79 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 564 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 177 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 191 5
- Pattern for CTA 315 7
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,358 8
- equipment rental 201 9
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 84 2
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 204 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,359
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 237
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 224
- Charge out rates in London 174
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 167
- which entity 147
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 140
- confusion about 140