asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
97907 questions and 429788 replies from 33359 members
- Xerocon 2016 954 20
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 558 12
- Personal Tax 448 11
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 155 4
- USA Tax Query 112 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,646 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 925 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 169 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 223 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 582 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 340 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,961 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,167 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 284 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 380 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 138 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 261 4
- last minute request 474 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,249 46