Can a life insurance gain really reduce tax due when Gift Aid payments have been made?
Want to change from practice to industry
What do you put in your LOE?
Trouble getting them to answer the phone
I just want to check I haven't missed something before I tell the client what I think of his ma
Does intercompany write offs between trading and non trading companies affect BPR
I haven't done one of these since the 2006 Act and would appreciate any tips on getting it righ
Should grew hired for gigs be treated as employees?
Job costing produces more accurate product costs than process system.
Can someone let me know if they think i'm correct.....
Advice on submitting Ltd Co Accounts and Tax return
Can previously expensed items be recognised as intangibles in later accounting periods?
VAT was not claimed on the purchase
I recently took over a client company who has an issue with undeclared and unpaid s.455 tax since 20
CA's AIA's & Cessation of a Trade
71583 questions and 273170 replies from 21084 members
- Lets Start Campaigns to get HMRC to act more efficiently 207 9
- Claiming Homes Expenses 296 4
- CIS Penalty Avalanche 1,041 3
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 137 2
- What accounts production software do you use? 613 24
- Exporting goods to a private individual in Norway 110 3
- how to compact an address in Sage Report Designer 107 1
- No remuneration for contractor 220 6
- Companies House filing fee 192 3
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 160 1
- Can dividends be issued despite a loss? 310 2
- Low cost website 553 16
- Bed and brekfasting loans 638 15
- Form or registration required for NIC and PAYE if company in losses? 181 5
- TAXATION magazine postal delivery problems 167 3