New client, change in accounting policy
Ltd accounts - recommendations for services
Are you techy, innovative or a bright trainee?
Had a contract extension (total time length 2 years)
How do you value a flat that is part of the business premises
Locally exempt services to appear on ECSL?
where does one show subcontractors payments by a book keeping co in C tax return
What are reasonable HMRC penalties under"let property campaign"
Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises
What to do if I'm in Full time Employment and a director of a just started company as well?
Private Schooling for Company Directors Children
Prior year tax collected through tax code - is this tax included in the "tax deducted" fig
Capital allowances - hire purchase or operating lease?
Should I be charging VAT on B2B Sponsorship if teh "customer" is in the USA?
Intercompany invoices - not vat or group
Fraud and money laundering.
Can an expensive competition vehicle that is hired be eligible for AIA
Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back?
Dividend increase part way through tax year and claw back of Tax Credits
If the vehicle has been purchased
Remember how popular filofaxes were? Are they still used?
84871 questions and 348827 replies from 27515 members
- How to Value a Business 369 7
- Preparing a consolidated TB 109 2
- Company Pension Contributions 121 2
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,036 19
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 82 2
- Fastest Software 496 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,536 68
- Vat threshold issues 1,349 12
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 753 19
- How much did you pay for your website 383 12
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 323 8
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 751 14
- Sage Payroll & NIC 335 7
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,286 32
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 227 1
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,346 6
- Time recording software 273 3
- Importing data into CCH AP 76 1
- Self employment trap - pension 251 2
- Mixed partnerships - new rules 242 3
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 583
- CTA study material 580
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 347
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 279
- Employment related securities question 217
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 186
- ATED Penalties 181
- AIM Stocks and IHT 166
- Foreign Premium Distributions 138
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 119