Tax relief for backdated pension contributions
Is it payable by non resident non domicile individual?
How soon to offer prospect a meeting and Fess
Is Corp tax payable on legacy received by bowls Club?
Are there any implications of collecting cash on behalf of another business
Can dividends be taken when the company is in deficit
Should I be VAT registered if sales of property exceed VAT threshold?
is a claim available in this situation
HMRC - would you hand over your Sage backup
Tax and NI on payment to overseas employee
Separating a business into retail and wholesale
new income source - notifying HMRC
Is "permission to appeal" a licence for judges to act illegally ?
What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ?
When is VAT charged on educational services?
Capital Gains Tax exemption under the EIS scheme may otherwise be invalidated.
Output VAT calculation for retailer on stock purchased
90189 questions and 383895 replies from 29881 members
- PAYE NI 141 3
- Tasbook email configuration 197 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 128 3
- Client information from previous accountant 124 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 196 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 274 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 239 4
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 97 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 382 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 226 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 154 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,668 31
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 138 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 831 14
- How much to charge? 706 10
- break even point 1,010 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 189 5
- Accomodation and travel 209 1
- Unpaid Fee's 373 6
- Issue with a software supplier 255 4
- Possible Partnership? 515
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 498
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 470
- New Fangled Penalties 312
- Clubs and Taxable Income 262
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 260
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 253
- Loans to other companies 194
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 171
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 160