hiring plant and machinery capital or revenue expense
Correct treatment for sale of part of a garden
Does it need to be on HMRC's list?
Can true value of assets be included in purchaser's pool
Client starting to charge reduced rate VAT
Can a sole director/shareholder claim retraining costs from their own company?
Can goodwill still be claimed?
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Can a limited company buy the directors car to claim capital allowances
Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company
If you tried this what did you think?
If employee moves to Isle of Man, would HMRC still apply the usual status tests?
Apparent problem with HMRC software
charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
85019 questions and 349929 replies from 27593 members
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 86 1
- any implications of this type of transaction 53 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,687 28
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 97 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 288 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,031 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 262 7
- Sage data 106 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 422 9
- Limited company buying a car 362 6
- Funding Circle experience 157 3
- Excel query 122 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,298 13
- Payment on account penalties 132 3
- Tax on free shares 147 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 208 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 128 1
- Audit 492 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 131 3
- Buying a horse?? 431 12
- CTA study material 805
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 496
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 461
- Employment related securities question 324
- AIM Stocks and IHT 311
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 283
- Expat pension contributions? 282
- Trust for Employee 257
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 234
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 161