On day one of its accounting period a trading company has taken over (for no cost) a bank account fo
Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
What is the process behind issuing dividend how does it all stack up?
Foreign Currency, Non-Doms and Remittance basis
will tax treatment now influence VAT treatment post incorporation
Who's the most technical member?
R185 in final year of administration - income treated as paid
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Making a provision for a refund made after the end of the CT period, under Cash Accounting rules
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Hanging on - beyond a joke..
Can the interest cost be offset
Depreciation Dec 12 postedas dec 13 in error
77215 questions and 304765 replies from 23758 members
- Just because it's Friday 41 1
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 182 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 590 9
- Non sequitur 467 6
- Capital Allowances 91 2
- Acquisition by company 60 4
- Transfer of land to family members 58 2
- R&D on products not sold 66 2
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 58 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 554 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 170 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 170 5
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,381 22
- Pattern for CTA 307 7
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,324 8
- equipment rental 197 9
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 81 2
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 200 5
- Travelling costs claimable? 83 1
- Non-resident employer & employee 84 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,354
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 234
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 224
- Charge out rates in London 168
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 167
- which entity 147
- confusion about 140
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 140