Sole Trader advertising his own company
Final Submission Box Ticked by 5th or 19th?
Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty
Are there any add-ons for Quotes/Invoicing & POs?
The online form demands an account in the company's name
Can Apprentices deduct mileage to college on a SA tax return?
Is my client susceptible to this new legislation?
With two Budgets on the cards this year, what are your predictions for the first one on 18 March?
What is the procedure involved here?
Changing ownership percentage - tennants in common
Father is operating as a sole trader wants to transfer as a going concern to son who wants to run th
90288 questions and 384508 replies from 29923 members
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 175 3
- Secure document exchange 368 4
- Quickbooks Online 67 1
- Accts software 96 2
- Goodie bag 740 27
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 317 3
- Challenging HMRC on EU VAT land related service 176 1
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 345 5
- Clubs and Taxable Income 375 2
- Employee invoicing employer 181 6
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 306 6
- How do I save face? 514 10
- Auto enrolement and PAYE 171 3
- Unpaid salary 199 4
- Mixed Partnerships 119 2
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 127 4
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 216 3
- Back-dated VAT 78 1
- brightpay? 145 2
- Loans to other companies 273 1
- Possible Partnership? 621
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 507
- New Fangled Penalties 423
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 308
- Fuming! 262
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 238
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 225
- Outsource Data Entry 221
- Moving away from CCH software 206
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 156