We need information about limited company bank account for Non-Resident directors
Would you be the one dealing with set up of new entity
Is there a simple way to run a VAT comparison between flat rate & standard VAT?
Has anyone got the phone numbers for either Wolverhampton or Grimsby?
Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax?
Client has suffered a VAT late filing penalty.
We process around 500 different (small with one or two employees) every month and some weekly
Some help please for my client in a dispute with his Year End Accountant
I was given books and records by a 'potential' new client
Declaring a variable dividend
rich text format on AWeb any answers posts
Goods sold by EU supplier but shipped from China to UK
Tax due on property management company income
Is canteen allowance available for bought in food?
What should this taxpayer do?
90277 questions and 384407 replies from 29917 members
- Software recommendations? 280 4
- Goodie bag 116 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 187 5
- Husband Wife let property 137 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 439 8
- Career in Practice 118 2
- Relevant life plan 340 8
- Limited Company expenses 374 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 193 6
- Telemarketing 161 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 152 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 139 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 180 3
- how to value rental space 101 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 327 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 69 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 463 5
- Output tax for retailer 262 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 449 11
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,933 32
- Possible Partnership? 601
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 500
- New Fangled Penalties 408
- Clubs and Taxable Income 330
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 297
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 252
- Loans to other companies 243
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 211
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 209
- Outsource Data Entry 206