Can an expensive competition vehicle that is hired be eligible for AIA
What is the best package to buy?
How to declare on Payrun Moneysoft
I have to give my finance career a clear heading, and would love to get an input from seasoned accou
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Professional surveyor wants to take someone into the business but the employee needs qualifications
Can you make company pension contributions after year end?
Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back?
Dividend increase part way through tax year and claw back of Tax Credits
Has anyone experience of this?
Public source of multiples needed for company valuation
If the vehicle has been purchased
Got 2008 edition of Tottels "Incorporating a Business" by Roger Jones.
Remember how popular filofaxes were? Are they still used?
HMRC letter re High Income Child Benfit Charge
VAT on cashback card handling fees
UK fashion company organises events in Paris. Should they charge VAT?
do Tax Credits follow the IT treatment
Flat rate scheme to beginning of quarter
See here - other professions are against HMRC taking money ....
85020 questions and 349950 replies from 27594 members
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 314 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 277 8
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 118 5
- Accounting software integration with self assessment 66 1
- Excel query 158 4
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,055 15
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 153 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 31 1
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,337 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 569 9
- Payment on account penalties 160 4
- How much did you pay for your website 1,703 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 98 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 111 1
- Does IR35 apply? 111 1
- Sage data 116 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 426 9
- Limited company buying a car 368 6
- Funding Circle experience 174 3
- Tax on free shares 166 5
- CTA study material 809
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 463
- Employment related securities question 327
- AIM Stocks and IHT 313
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 243
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162