Want a simple calculator to show comparisons
Can the director and his brother claim back VAT on their expenses
2012 Corporate Tax Return
suggestion as to what system to run the accounts on
Does anyone know which popular smallbusiness accounts packages have apis?
I have extracted transactions from Sage that are relevant to a specific project via MS Query.
Barclays Bank are providing specialist services to qualified accountants through their eSync Direct
How cancel a registered ltd company that has not done any business at all after a few months of regi
Would anyone be interested if we set up a BTC discussion group on AccountingWEB?
Is the Excel cash book I designed and wrote-up my own work product?
change of director before the accounts be approved
Director refuses to accept my opinion ?
Client working 33% of the time overseas
Client's cousin rejected prior year adjustments
Which LTD co accounts & tax software?
81319 questions and 327518 replies from 25753 members
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 399 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 132 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 104 1
- Registered Office 155 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,485 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 314 5
- Partnership Registration 112 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 908 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 114 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 692 12
- Audit Required 1,187 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 311 9
- Residential Management Companies 95 2
- Value pricing 2,858 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 400 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 397 11
- Payroll software for Mac 124 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 124 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 218 5
- CIS and Close Company 209 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 947
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 661
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 404
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 334
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 263
- Paye procedures for CVA 252
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 251
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 201
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 194
- Pension Fixed Protection 189