We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
What are other companies doing around the issue of expenses?
Advice on software package for this type of company
Is there a way to have a set of financial statements in Word with formulas and references to figures
New practice questions
I need a piece of script to update and continue links
I want to get a job in Finance and Accounting Industry
Looking to write a spreadsheet in the most efficient way.
Why do web sites put information in pdfs and e-magazines, rather than standard html?
How to update linkage to a group of workbooks without opening them
does anybody here do this/ had any success
Since moving to Office 365 my Excel Hotlinks don't work
eCommerce company looking to move from Excel to 'proper' accountancy software.
How to calculate number of complete tax months elapsed
Repay a loan in 12 months with accrued interest paid first
92780 questions and 399123 replies from 31006 members
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 107 3
- Company Share Buy Back 107 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 248 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 100 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 174 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 214 4