Sole Trader wants to change accounting date
Taxation of the sale of record rights
If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
Private medical insurance paid thorugh company at no cost to company
What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment?
Dividend level requiring completion of self assessment
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
You know its over but do you always make it official
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
88131 questions and 370482 replies from 28942 members
- Benefit in Kind 329 7
- Help with CGT please 115 3
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 583 21
- How much does the company pay 139 3
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 892 12
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,482 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 151 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 319 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 329 17
- Will I need to resign? 963 11
- Cocaine anyone? 692 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 263 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 180 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 207 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 185 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 739 13
- Personal pension 462 9
- Business rates consultancy 279 4
- Wrong tax code 207 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 127 2
- Hive up 525
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 480
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 303
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 251
- WWOOFers 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 226
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 204
- The booking.com con 196
- Cocaine anyone? 180