Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
97916 questions and 429853 replies from 33364 members
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 147 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 181 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,221 35
- Mortgage Reference 533 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 236 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 193 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 208 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 164 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 183 1
- USA Tax Query 304 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 438 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 354 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 391 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6