Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts
Help with preparing first set of accounts
Paying for staff from other group companies
Newco incorporated to receive a going concern to be funded through shareholder loan
What is the place of supply of a recruitment agency?
Want to make sure what deduction i can make on my expenses
Can you net of invoices raised against invoices received
Non-resident shareholder loan written off in UK Company accounts
Making a month 1 annual payment - FPS's awaiting submission
Do we need to file an extra EPS every month or every week to claim EA?
What's the best way for 2 Ltd companies to buy and share their premises
Have Yearends Been Received Successfully?
The system is not working properly at present
How long is filing an FPS meant to take ?
81075 questions and 326105 replies from 25638 members
- I know ... 1,214 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 681 18
- Tax on principal private residence 217 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 220 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 242 2
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 129 1
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 218 4
- Personal pension contributions 247 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 317 4
- RTI Filing 946 20
- Staff entertaining or not? 254 3
- Sole Trader Start Up- Employment Help 392 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 213 4
- IR35 and working for an EU company 129 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 452 21
- Getting advice from HMRC 657 14
- Tax calc and NIC 217 2
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,834 29
- German wanting to pay UK tax 356 3
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 426 13
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 701
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 469
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 307
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 273
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 244
- growth voucher supplier 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 184
- VAT on Gaming Machines 169
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 156
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 155