Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting
Is trial balance required to enter opening balance in Sage
Can a taxable loss be surrendered from a holding company to the subsidiary
Invoices raised after company dissolution
Transfer of a trade without assets
Request to sign off my ACCA Practising Certificate
What do you expect the Chancellor to be announcing tomorrow?
Certificate of residence for India
Revenue recognition treatment question surrounding voucher indirectly received
AccountingWEB needs you! Help us by giving us your feedback.
Problems with my basis period for first year of trading.
97900 questions and 429719 replies from 33353 members
- Mortgage Reference 130 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,851 40
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 133 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,171 45
- Practical experience 841 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 425 9
- Personal Tax 144 1
- VAT 305 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 191 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 149 1
- last minute request 256 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 77 1
- Cash gift from India 495 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 78 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 434 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 108 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 258 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 662 6
- Overseas workday relief 171 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 342 3