What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Does the payment date have to match the payslip date?
i have new employee starting next week but still waiting for me PAYE activation code, how will i rep
Is it normal practice if the Principle Chartered/Certified Accountant ask for fee to sign your ACCA
PS Financials ???
Client unaware he was registered as self employed
Accounting for dummies appraoch needed to help understand that to run a small business whilst having
85545 questions and 353914 replies from 27842 members
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,800 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 192 4
- capital gains on PPR 238 13
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 355 13
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 167 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 152 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,293 62
- Company expansion 89 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 371 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 493 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 520 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,477 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 248 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 179 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 161 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 295 9
- PRR 367 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 409 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 321 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 444 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 371
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 263
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 166
- employment capital allowances 162
- CIS paid under reg 9 157