Client buying existing shares, taking loan to fund it
input VAT reclaim
THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES
What are the things that need to be accounted for in accrual
How to deal with VAT on Business Premises?
Help us hit 6,000 members in our LinkedIn group – join now!
Looking for software that does Consolidation of Accounts
can you run buisness from one premises.
If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
88173 questions and 370709 replies from 28950 members
- Cocaine anyone? 895 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 257 5
- Vat on new builds 61 1
- Using home as clients registered address 236 5
- VAT MOSS registration 97 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 470 15
- How much does the company pay 821 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 167 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 456 10
- Proof of identification 131 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 157 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 124 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 308 5
- Childcare vouchers 373 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 103 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 97 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 91 1
- two business from one premises 196 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 74 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 377 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 514
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 331
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 279
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 255
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 253
- Cocaine anyone? 237
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 230
- UK State pension paid in NZ 180