Spouse visa financial requirement
Disposal of Asset on Tax Return
In which cases can you post directly to Creditor/debtors control ?
SMP: Can PAYE deductions be reclaimed if the salary is paid back?
for self employed individuals, what is it meant by 'earnings' assessed in the test period.
What options are there for online bureau payroll with auto enrolment
Did not Declare on the 2013 Return
Has anyone had any success in reducing the charges?
Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return
I need to repay my training and put a line in my resignation - need help
Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016
Started a company for fun and now having tax issues!
Tax on dividend in my company who is employee in other company
Pre-trading expenditure on purchase of a cafe
Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE)
Query with possible refund but P11d taken into account??
A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible?
I have a ltd Company, and I have a general manager run te company and due to his negligence or error
Switching to flat rate from standard rate
89261 questions and 377942 replies from 29461 members
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,199 17
- Clothing 528 14
- Anybody still doing returns? 750 31
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 162 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 175 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 102 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 353 16
- Designated sole Residence 152 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 727 15
- Anyone know what this is? 262 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 906 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 529 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 274 9
- no utr 302 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,142 49
- Director drawings 611 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 298 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 93 1
- Capital Loss 139 3
- LLP formed in 2013 110 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 955
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 678
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 624
- Latest phishing scam 599
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 438
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 327
- Scratch Head 266
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 257
- Sabbatical payments 219
- Negligible Value Claim 198