He's on crutches.
Legality of Directors Self Authorising Payment of their own invoices
Dissolution of partnership. One partner leaving funds in business
Stock options - UK tax implications for non - residents
Keep getting error message
What strategy are accountants adopting with smaller clients and auto enrolment?
Late filing penalties v failure to notify
Spreading the cost of PPC marketing
A client looking fro tax carry back advise
EIS CGT exemption has disallowed on the basis of no claim and more than five years have now passed.
How to treat VAT in a partially exempt group with an exempt company
Is there a tax liability when renting main residence?
Client wants to give me/my company stake in their business after 6 months of services rendered.
Is the amortisation allowable for corporation tax purposes
Value of a property transferred as a dividend in specie
Property Sale fallen through - costs to write off?
91150 questions and 389662 replies from 30280 members
- error on companies house accounts 719 18
- RTI penalties 71 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 511 7
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 128 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 306 5
- US Sales Tax 111 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 367 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 198 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 127 1
- Group Relief 126 4
- R&D Credits 101 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 248 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 118 2
- Clients 678 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 305 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 132 3
- Starting new accounting business 295 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 462 10
- Sage Payroll 118 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 115 2
- QROP pension input amounts 498
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 481
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 444
- EPS and CIS deductions 298
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 290
- Construction CIS LLP Company 283
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 247
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 205
- SAGE winforecast 203
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 186