Is there a simple way to run a VAT comparison between flat rate & standard VAT?
Has anyone got the phone numbers for either Wolverhampton or Grimsby?
Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax?
Client has suffered a VAT late filing penalty.
We process around 500 different (small with one or two employees) every month and some weekly
Some help please for my client in a dispute with his Year End Accountant
I was given books and records by a 'potential' new client
Declaring a variable dividend
rich text format on AWeb any answers posts
Goods sold by EU supplier but shipped from China to UK
Tax due on property management company income
Is canteen allowance available for bought in food?
What should this taxpayer do?
Liquidator wont respond or help.
90275 questions and 384391 replies from 29916 members
- how to value rental space 47 3
- Physiotherapy And Vat 149 4
- Directors loan - no longer a director 291 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 53 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 444 5
- New tax codes for ex-employees 138 2
- Output tax for retailer 251 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 437 11
- Budget 2015 predictions 131 4
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,912 32
- Telemarketing 110 3
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 90 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 119 2
- Husband Wife let property 100 1
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 87 1
- Gift between companies 117 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 452 6
- Why .... 711 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 948 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 550 12
- Possible Partnership? 591
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 497
- New Fangled Penalties 403
- Clubs and Taxable Income 326
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 295
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 248
- Loans to other companies 242
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 209
- Outsource Data Entry 203
- Moving away from CCH software 197