Client quit Job in October. Started Ltd Co. Doing Well. Any point in Salary?
My client' s son who is a ship captain has been asked to declare his income to Inland Revenue.
How long bback could I claim this allowance, 3yrs?
Time limit for making Self Assessment Tax Return
Corporation Tax Penalty Determination
Further to the earlier post.
Statue to demand CT payment there and then?
Higher-paid employees in 2013-14 have received huge tax bills - why has this happened under RTI?
Tax declaration of the entity letter
Is it possible for an interior designer to provide services as an individual (not VAT registered) an
Does a US IRS 409A valuation necessarily apply ti UK tax?
87374 questions and 365679 replies from 28646 members
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 107 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,246 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 378 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,443 18
- Vat 234 4
- CT/CIS offset 93 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 150 4
- Trade name 148 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 124 1
- New business - journal entries 296 20
- B2B vat in the EU 98 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 306 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,646 45
- VAT on deposits 200 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 121 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 396 12
- option to tax 201 1
- Share of profits from building society 89 1
- sage vat journal 81 1
- Coding Notice 110 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 773
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 703
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 381
- Social investment tax relief 200
- Digita Hosted Software 193
- Call Centre Data Costs 189
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 153
- Travel costs and contractors 146
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 137
- Certificates of tax deposit 131