SSP recovered on directors salary
Can a charity still qualify for a zero rate of Vat when buying a minibus that is used for the sole p
Consultant wants to register a UK LLC to give him 'prestige' in his local country, and wan
I need an externa accountant's certificate but I do our accounts
What would be a suitable accounts package?
Is client is non-resident and does he qualify for split year treatment.
apportionment for period of letting of PPR
Anything decent out there?
I am invoicing a client with an expense for a train ticket, Do I add vat to the total?
Share allocation in accounts doesnt match companies house
Ltd company reclaim vat on invoice named in partnership firm
Above market rate loan same as the below market rate loan?
UK and Ireland Accounts Production
Like life hacks, but for accountants.
Are management charges exempt or zero-rated?
Is there a way to tag "Any Answers" so you find them again?
Does a taxpayer get PPR on the only property they own, even if they are living in separate rental pr
If the employer wants to make the input tax on the private element recoverable, by making a charge t
85526 questions and 353739 replies from 27834 members
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 147 2
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 77 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 530 24
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,311 420
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 951 48
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 324 16
- Is this fraud? 526 12
- Likely interaction of new Onshore Employment Intermediaries Act with IR35 ? 72 1
- Furnished lettings criteria 269 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 63 1
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 155 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 147 1
- Naming new company 310 6
- Saying goodbye 541 14
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 198 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 651 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 398 12
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 93 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 794 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,493 31
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,284
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 457
- National Insurance 354
- Non Resident 273
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 265
- Franchise income and costs 244
- Hands on experience of Digita 206
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 156
- Employer's Helpline 153
- employment capital allowances 143