Can company A pay company B to avoid tax?
8 Oct at the One Aldwych Hotel in London
Will Xero kick me out of their Partner Program?
does sql standard 2014 work ok with iris?
Looking to gain accountancy work experience.
At a loss!
What is your opinion on the below set up, do you think it is strong enough to stand up as legitimate
So today I received notice from the Ireland Revenue that I owe them over 68k euros (nearly 50k briti
charity funds received after year end date
My client was arrested and taken out of the bank on false allegation presented by NatWest bank
95467 questions and 416143 replies from 32314 members
- Company investment 119 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 38 1
- What is your favourite font? 316 10
- CGT on Let Property 313 5
- Gift to son by parents 324 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,187 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 111 4
- Strike off 158 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 445 7
- New CASC rules 117 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 265 2
- When to register or not for PAYE 242 3
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 140 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 244 6
- valuation of vehicles 530 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 97 1
- RTI Mess 604 10
- directors loan 505 9
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 3,577 81
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 553 23
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 336
- Any thoughts on Capium? 285
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 268
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 239
- auto enrolment 216
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 197
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 188
- How to account for investment in JV? 174
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 164