If a company was once active but due to illness has not traded at all for a year, can you file dorma
Any unforseen legal/tax implications for US citizen inheriting share of UK property?
do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent?
american employer UK payroll???
Associated companies if SCI with only one company in group
Have HMRC invested a new VAT rule?
General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business
Has anyone appealed any 2013 Daily Penalties?
Assets bought for company by the parent
How widespread is this feeling about the lack of an in-year repayment process to allow customers to
Payroll World Feature
how is it disclosed in accounts?
Accounts production software
Date of invoice or date of import?
How do I write off balance on lease premium?
Construction Industry Allowable expenses
do i need to join a professional body and if so who
87469 questions and 366258 replies from 28682 members
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 1,446 13
- IHT dilemma 1,219 18
- Aweb tracking ... 132 3
- PAYE 1,059 16
- Entrepreneurs Relief 522 24
- Self Assessment - Declaring Pension Lump Sum on Tax Return 55 1
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 152 2
- Gifts from limited companies 128 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 340 8
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 321 2
- VAT 68 1
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 92 1
- RTI overpayments gap 217 3
- Can a once active Limited company become dormant? 182 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 537 11
- Call Centre Data Costs 270 1
- Authorised share capital 120 4
- international employer please help!! 179 4
- Capital gain? 288 6
- RTI - Petition to move filing to 19th of month 209 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,115
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 785
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 471
- Digita Hosted Software 301
- Credit where credit's due....... 240
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 215
- Director phone costs 189
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 166
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 163
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 144