A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
How can I find someone who can be nominated?
Confused by Accountant's advice
Receipts & Payment Basis
Purchased goodwill is the tax relief lost on incorporation?
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
Simplified CITB levy targeting the middle man?
No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad.
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs&qu
when asset was bought for a charity by employee and reimbursed to him later
Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change?
Old Accountant thought P35 would be fine
Do you bother?
HMRC cancelled a penalty after my appeal. The fault was entirely client's
Tax implications on building an 'office'
What are the requirements of Letting Agents' governing bodies?
They seem to have misinterpreted the legislation
Where to find summarised information
A client who already owns a Limited Company in the UK took it upon himself to set up another UK Como
91028 questions and 389059 replies from 30229 members
- Continuity of Practice 137 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 98 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 295 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,169 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 234 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 132 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 286 10
- Online Downtime 328 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 314 3
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 205 3
- FPS or EPS 91 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 775 31
- Personal allowance 666 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 168 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,944 16
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 442 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,115 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 317 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 395 10
- VAT on employee loan 303 5
- Moving away from CCH software 943
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 317
- fraud 276
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 248
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 205
- EPS and CIS deductions 191