Can anyone help with my excel problem?
just wanted to understand why prior posting accounting will be a single entry and not double entry
Can an excel sheet be imported into a Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheet?
This piece of software currently in development could save hours of your time, what's your opin
Have Yearends Been Received Successfully?
Wanting to keep a secure record of passwords
Does anyone know of a good reasonably priced Excel course
do you use specialist software to save donkey work.
How to create view only Excel workbooks
Is it worth upgrading from Excel 2007 to Excel 2013?
Loan to company from company with same director
Any way I can set Excel to highlight a line when I click anywhere on it?
How to write a formula to calculate optimum remuneration
Book balance not matching statement balance
Does anyone have a formula that will calculate the cash flow for UK corporation tax and can incorpor
Accounts consolidation spreadsheet
Can anyone recommend bak statement scanning software?
How to find a given string text in formula and return its value?
Dear All, Could you please recommend a robust small practice accounts production package?
81319 questions and 327518 replies from 25753 members
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 400 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 132 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 105 1
- Registered Office 155 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,485 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 314 5
- Partnership Registration 113 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 909 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 115 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 692 12
- Audit Required 1,187 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 312 9
- Residential Management Companies 95 2
- Value pricing 2,860 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 400 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 397 11
- Payroll software for Mac 124 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 124 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 218 5
- CIS and Close Company 209 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 947
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 661
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 404
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 334
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 263
- Paye procedures for CVA 252
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 251
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 201
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 194
- Pension Fixed Protection 189