Looking for the best way to deal with the sale and redemption of gift vouchers
Can amortization relief be claimed
Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
Non-filing notice received from HMRC but EPS sucessfully submitted
Can client deduct such an amount given his rent is very high?
Is it possible to delete a customer from sage
How far back can HMRC go for a late registration?
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
Denmark labour & hiring taxes CT deductible?
Limited company buying food for a charity
Is it possible to put member's interest into boxes for CT600 template
Which blog would practitioners recommend as being worth reading and following?
Will HMRC repay payments on account
I'm thinking about giving a seminar on extended trial balances
77160 questions and 304423 replies from 23739 members
- RTI 120 3
- Giving a seminar 550 31
- Am i Liable? 212 6
- directors overdrawn loan account 93 1
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 127 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 215 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 97 1
- Added years superannuation 76 2
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 206 1
- JIEB Exams 142 1
- Christmas party 133 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 759 10
- Checking a contract 304 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 314 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 247 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 169 7
- VAT on garage rent 331 14
- Value-shifting 89 1
- Pattern for CTA 217 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 459 18
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,222
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 609
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 316
- Agent fees to sell business 193
- Alphabet shares 193
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 188
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 185
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 167
- Office recharges 150