Struggling to find a suitable cloud bookkeeping solution
Breakdown of trust between directors - how to proceed?
Client has a dormant company and never told me about, until he gets a late filing penalty...
Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust
Scottish charity registered at Companies House
associated disposal of goodwill with Entreprenuer calculation
FIrst LLP Tax Return but confused what to put in boxes 3.4, 3.5 and 3.7
What happens if property has not been an FHL for whole period of ownership
Arm's length transactions
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC says no need to register for PAYE
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
97968 questions and 430100 replies from 33383 members
- S.455 Tax again 307 4
- Closing down loss-making company 665 12
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 338 14
- Tips on meals 451 4
- co-operatives & Societies 52 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 566 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,173 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,453 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 185 4
- Website Content 435 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 177 3
- Directors in dispute 129 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 698 12
- Incorporated company charity 141 2
- property capital gains 335 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 430 2
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 261 2
- Stumped - IHT 494 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 594 12