Can Apprentices deduct mileage to college on a SA tax return?
Is my client susceptible to this new legislation?
With two Budgets on the cards this year, what are your predictions for the first one on 18 March?
What is the procedure involved here?
Changing ownership percentage - tennants in common
Father is operating as a sole trader wants to transfer as a going concern to son who wants to run th
View of HMRC on two “annual” payments
What wall mounted monitor?
Can we get a certificate for non domicile UK status
Flat Rate VAT - capital reclaim, hire purchase (owned at end)
Annual Accounting Period - companies house
How should films rights be accounted for on the Balance Sheet
Could you double check my understanding please
ex-gratia payment to limited company
Agnet says most of it's not taxable - but can't explain
Does UK resident need to declare property income "exempt from tax" in Cyprus?
How should the company set up for VAT from the start.
90270 questions and 384377 replies from 29915 members
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,886 32
- Telemarketing 79 3
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 414 10
- Budget 2015 predictions 74 1
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 88 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 114 2
- New tax codes for ex-employees 100 1
- Husband Wife let property 68 1
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 70 1
- Gift between companies 96 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 105 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 446 6
- Directors loan - no longer a director 253 2
- Why .... 688 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 929 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 535 12
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 430 5
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 272 6
- Relevant life plan 302 7
- Flat Rate Job Expenses 154 2
- Possible Partnership? 587
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 496
- New Fangled Penalties 400
- Clubs and Taxable Income 322
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 293
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 246
- Loans to other companies 240
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 208
- Outsource Data Entry 198
- Moving away from CCH software 195