Is there any way the PAYE Code Number can be amended manually?
Accountants not providing all required information
can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution?
How do I raise and account for invoices for services I provide to Irish clients?
Which payroll software?
Any way round joint and several liability for NETP?
Sage 50 - Export CSV column headings
Implications of Director's personal expenses paid by the limited company
Husband Wife three Properties and Mortgage interest
HMRc reporting reqirements via Intermediaries
A limited company set up to help the community and make money.
Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties?
Working in Australia and using allowance in UK?
Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings for a Hotel no longer in use
I changed a stock code, and now get 'Invalid Stock code warnings
Anyone have experience with this?
Treatment of gain of managed fund
91190 questions and 389853 replies from 30288 members
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 84 2
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 156 7
- SAGE winforecast 224 1
- Trust 94 1
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 57 1
- Reverse charge on services between UK and IE 53 1
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 36 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 954 9
- Disclosure on Cessation Accounts 171 1
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 128 3
- printer paper for Certificate of Incorporation 209 5
- I'm losing the will to live... 131 1
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 91 4
- Auto enrolment 1,560 15
- Annual Report - How to? 254 10
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 256 4
- Client's company struck off 2,037 26
- Accountants not providing all required information 128 3
- 15% restirction on lease cars 128 2
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 1,125 17
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 525
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 459
- EPS and CIS deductions 324
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 306
- Construction CIS LLP Company 297
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 286
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 243
- Overdrawn director account 208
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 202
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 182