Nichola Ross Martin
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
followed by sale of the business and then sale of the property
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Changed mind about incorporation but..............
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
84952 questions and 349370 replies from 27556 members
- What would you do in this situation? 444 11
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 105 3
- Help Required 244 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 200 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 365 14
- What's in a name ? 189 4
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 117 3
- ATED Penalties 245 1
- late second payment on account 135 2
- US royalties 56 2
- Project being run jointly 109 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 160 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 126 3
- Sole trader mix up 273 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 721 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 880 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 202 4
- Filing company accounts 131 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 491 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 154 5
- CTA study material 693
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 419
- Employment related securities question 261
- AIM Stocks and IHT 241
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 193
- Trust for Employee 180
- Expat pension contributions? 176
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 149
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 126
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 112