Can I be employed & self employed on one certificate?
charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
Nichola Ross Martin
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
followed by sale of the business and then sale of the property
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
84957 questions and 349439 replies from 27561 members
- Dress code 553 14
- Dividend 40 1
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 331 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,117 33
- ACCA practice certificates 99 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 227 5
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 188 3
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 120 1
- What would you do in this situation? 711 14
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 536 16
- Project being run jointly 230 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 329 4
- Companies House 625 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 404 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 748 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,470 25
- Help Required 446 10
- directors control and tax problems 350 5
- Fastest Software 818 13
- What's in a name ? 437 5
- CTA study material 720
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 280
- AIM Stocks and IHT 258
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 241
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 220
- Expat pension contributions? 210
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 192
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 126