asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
97907 questions and 429798 replies from 33359 members
- Xerocon 2016 1,018 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,190 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 235 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 249 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 597 12
- Personal Tax 497 11
- USA Tax Query 174 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 298 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 353 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 414 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 179 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 343 4
- last minute request 519 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46