what are the best steps to take to reduce/avoid paying inheritance tax?
Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common and they being applied fairly??
Most tax efficient way of meeting employees childcare costs
Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking
UK ACA , in Belgium, How to get local technical knowledge?
Tax Return sent by post; No proof of posting; HMRC refuses to vacate penalty Notice
Capital loss on enhancement expenditure
Clients are employees and shareholders on low wages
Clients have holiday property in Cape Verde
How Feasable Is It To Set Up An Accounting Practice From Scratch?
Need to file my RTI but am currently without internet access
Does it matter if the overseas supplier is VAT registered?
What to do in this circumstances
Submitting interim NIL returns for 2013 Tax returns when we have incomplete information
Small groups S479 additional requirements
Falling between the cracks of Stakeholder and Auto-enrollment?
Pre-registration VAT on services
77193 questions and 304620 replies from 23751 members
- Boffin of the Year 322 11
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 166 4
- Non sequitur 276 3
- Pattern for CTA 253 6
- PAYE versus Dividends 180 4
- Employee or partner 47 1
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 192 5
- The Cotter Case 198 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 156 3
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 170 2
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 94 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 945 16
- Sole Trader business 157 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 159 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 149 1
- Giving a seminar 687 36
- Tax position on lease extension 182 1
- deleting customers on Sage 50 226 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 245 4
- Sage Depreciation 91 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,310
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 644
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 427
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 336
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 266
- Alphabet shares 224
- Agent fees to sell business 216
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 210
- Office recharges 171
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 156