Director of a small limited company has been given a prison sentence of 18 months
Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor
Services offered to a Charity is there any tax advantage
Can an assessment be raised more that 4 years after the end of the tax year if individual died befor
System for paying a monthly allowance based on policy.
How does a spouse opt to transfer
Owning a UK based business, as an Italian resident
A bit of an anal one, but what is the correct accounting treatment of shared commission?
due to HMRC strike action?
Are the rules different for IHT and CGT?
Do I need an invoice/receipt from a non-VAT registered business/establishment to be able to deduct t
If the company lent the director £20,000 and he doesnt pay back for a couple of years??
P11D with no S336 - Code Change ?
Can I relieve a trading loss against rental income of this year + previous years?
How to update linkage to a group of workbooks without opening them
How Much Tax Credit is awarded to person working 30 Hours but making a loss at year end
director does own accounts requires chartered accountant to sign off
Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse?
Should 3 month notice entitlement be added to redundancy provision?
84248 questions and 344306 replies from 27216 members
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,042 25
- Company Director In Prison 155 5
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 251 3
- Managing Employee Expenses 87 3
- Charity work 91 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 718 22
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 626 21
- MAAT vs ACCA 323 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 89 5
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,514 70
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,529 55
- VAT registration? 134 1
- ec sales lists 147 1
- VAT registration to supply services in EU 133 1
- Vat Retrospective Reclaim 143 1
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 88 4
- Small company audit 742 12
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 184 2
- Estate agents - shared commission 122 3
- VAT point on Consignment stock 67 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 662
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 467
- Cancelled 418
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 356
- Probiz 327
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 307
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 240
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 212
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 182