Can I be employed & self employed on one certificate?
charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
Nichola Ross Martin
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
followed by sale of the business and then sale of the property
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
84957 questions and 349447 replies from 27561 members
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 206 4
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,163 35
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 135 2
- Dress code 606 15
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 390 3
- What would you do in this situation? 745 15
- Dividend 113 2
- ACCA practice certificates 131 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 242 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 545 16
- Project being run jointly 243 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 340 4
- Companies House 634 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 417 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 751 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,481 25
- Help Required 453 10
- directors control and tax problems 365 5
- Fastest Software 819 13
- What's in a name ? 444 5
- CTA study material 721
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 281
- AIM Stocks and IHT 258
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 243
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 225
- Expat pension contributions? 212
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 193
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 126